|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Jul 31, 2018 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Aug 2, 2018 03:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Bell Aliant is committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
In September, thousands of elementary school children will start the year without basic school supplies.
For the past 16 years, Bell Aliant employees and retirees have been working together to change that. We’ve been purchasing, filling and distributing backpacks full of school supplies for elementary school-aged children in need.
Educators tell us that when students have what they need to start school in the fall, they walk into the classroom more confident and ready to learn.
This year, Bell Aliant, our employees and retirees want to help even more kids in our communities and we are asking for your support. Bell Aliant will purchase backpacks and ensure 100% of your contribution goes directly towards supplies to fill them for children in need.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
- Payment type accepted: Cash or Cheque or e-transfer to [email protected]
- Please make cheques out to "Bell Aliant Pioneer-Fredericton Council".
- Chash in person only. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- Send payments to: c/o Chantal MacDonald, Bell Aliant, 64 Alison Blvd, Fredericton
Arrangements for pick up or shipping of items will be made once the auction closes.
Questions regarding the auction or items can be sent to the auction administrator via email at: Chantal MacDonald <[email protected] >.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —